Friday

Some Cool TV

AdAge's article on the month's most liked TV spots got me thinking about some of the new advertsing out there. Here are two worth checking out.

Coke - 102
This feels like old Coke too me - all brand and feel good. It's a nice idea and I hope that the guy is real.


Microsoft - Kid
I'm not a big fan of the "I'm a PC" work. It started off with a huge splash with all that Jerry and Bill stuff and really fell off the map after the big-celeb filled 60 launched. My guess is that this is all over the US in all types of mediums but up North, we don't see much of the big Green giant. Still, this is one of my favorite spots of the campaign. A bit scary when you consider that every 4 and a half year-old is probably more tech savvy than 90% of people 30+ in the world.

The Rookies: Kylie, Age 4 ½ from Windows Videos on Vimeo.