Tuesday

Nash's life is amazing - New NBA spot

I enjoy this spot, maybe because he is my favourite basketball player, maybe because I think he is one of the most genuine celebrities/stars in the world....I could go on. Nash is amazing.

The NBA should start a page where people can upload their own 60-second life story along with a tool that takes your copy and automatically converts it to her voice. Another thought would be to have 12 - 16 year old children create their own in a "Where I see my life going" format and reward the best videos with tickets, gear or camps. It could be a great play for inner city youth - the NBA would just have to get them the tools necessary.

Would you be proud of your 60 second spot?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's an Asobi Seksu track in the background. Amazing!