- Thinking about starting a new company? Make sure you consider Guy Kawasaki's 7 tips before doing so.
- Live in the UK? Searches for 'redundancy' have increased 83% in the last 3 months
- One of the biggest advertisers in the world - P&G - is going to 'renegotiate' their media spend this year. Have fun if you work in media and are on one of their brands.
- I think that Facebook Connect could really take off in 2009. Want to put it on your blog? Check out this video and you should have it up in under 8 minutes.
- Forrester analyst Peter Kim has compiled a list of 2009 social media predictions from thought leaders across the world. It's worth a read.
- This is what happens when regular people buy (and make) their own TV spots.
- What can we learn from not-for-profits and social media? Advergirl can tell you.
- Ads are more effective on YouTube than they are on TV. Seriously.
- Want to grow your number of Twitter followers? Here's how.
As we close out 2009, here are some of the coolest links of the month: