Friday

My #1 Blogging New Years Resolution

Comment more. Way more.

If 2008 was about posting, improving, redesigning and learning, 2009 is about commenting. It's about joining the conversation on other blogs, conversing with bloggers across the world and adding to the conversation.

And, well, let's be honest - I want to drive traffic to AdJoke and start spreading the word about this little place.

I read a great article recently about how commenting not only helps the blogging community but helps to send traffic back your way. So that's what I'm going to do. For every blog post, I'm going to comment somewhere else (or try).

And for every comment on AdJoke, I'm going to respond.

Here's to the New Year of Blogging...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely a good tactic to try out! Will help you get in touch with other bloggers and will increase traffic to your blog. Best of luck with your blog in 2009!

Unknown said...

Thanks Marko. Appreciate the comment and the good wishes. Hope that you're blogging goes well and thanks for reading.