Saturday

AdJoke Goes International


Sorry everyone for the lack of posts thus far in 2010. It's been a wild few weeks for Paul and I. I've recently moved to London, England to continue working in the ad biz and I'm excited to bring more of an international flare to AdJoke over the next few years.

As anyone who has been to another country knows, advertising is dramatically different. Sure, the same mediums exist (and digital is still just as important), but the brands, messages and ideas are (sometimes radically) different.

You might remember some of my posts during my various London trips about how wild some of the brands here can be. With Paul trucking away in North America and me chilling here in Europe, expect more ads, opinions and ideas.

I'm also going to be doing a number of posts about the differences between the Canadian and UK ad landscape. My transition into the workforce starts Monday and I will be sure to update ya'll with the latest and greatest campaigns.

Thanks for your patience and, as always, for reading and commenting!