Saturday

The Night of Posts


I've decided to spent the night in and rededicate myself to the blog. The last few weeks of summer have been insane with work, vacation and, of course, golf. Tonight I'm going to post. A lot.

I've always wondered a few things about posting and blogs:
  • Top blogs will post 8-0-100 times/day. At that rate, you're looking at at least 1,000 unique visits by simply Digging every one of your posts
  • Quality vs. Quantity - is it better to post a ton hoping that something sticks, or spend hours writing a detailed post that a few people love?
  • Who cares about numbers? Bloggers do. In fact, I think we're obsessed. My key number? Technorati tags. Help us by signing up and linking to one of our posts
After tonight, I'll post what our traffic was in the last 24 hours, how the quantity of posts affected it and we'll do some fun tests in the future.

No comments: