Thursday

RBC goes cartoons, TD Bankorth goes....Puppets?

RBC worldwide has launched spots filled with globetrotting cartoon Dad's, Bowler hat bankers and more.

Not to be outdown by RBC, TD Banknorth has gone to paper-clipping puppets of Regis & Kelly, like the kind I made in Grade 4 to announce the merger of TD and Commerce.

Don't use cartoons or puppets to talk to me about my finances. My savings and investments are real and matter to me.



Then the puppets magically morphed into the real Regis & Kelly. Oh but wait, it is a campaign because they both include therapists.


Find more videos like this on AdGabber

Before everyone jumps on me and says "What about the Blue Water project spot from RBC", I will say yes I like it. Its great, but the execution makes sense for the message.

No comments: