- $440 Million is the estimated account losses for Element 79 in 2008. How are they still alive.
- 80% is the inventory sold for 2009 Tampa Superbowl.
- $3 million is the cost per :30 spot at the game.
- 5 Billion is the number of videos viewed on Youtube in July (Yes one month).
- 13 cents - the amount gas jumped by the litre yesterday in Toronto.
- 21,165 - number of spots Compound W wart remover ran in the US last week making them the 5th largest radio buyer in the country.
- 14.6% - the conversion rate of Zales.com. I was amazed to see a website selling jewelery have that high of a conversion rate.
- 55% - the percentage of Americans that knew the Sun is a star in a recent survey.
The Numbers game - My top 8.
A list of the most interesting numbers I have came across lately.