AdJoke's Top 10 Posts:
1. Burger King / Indiana Jones Promotion (May)- for a time, we were the top result on Google after this post. Call it a BK TV error (they launched a heavy TV campaign promoting their online promotion but didn't put the URL on the spot).
2. Gilly Hicks Sells Underwear Naked (January) - it's hard to believe, but people who use the internet like to look at naked people. I know...disgusting. I think the male nerds on Digg helped us get Gilly to #2 all-time.
3. HTC to make the first Android phone (Nov) - Google rumours of their entry into the wireless game have been rampant for the last year - including a full article in the last issue of Wired.
4. Surviellance Camera Screensaver (Nov) - nothing like checking out what's going on around you while you watch your computer screen saver. A big hit among our readers.
5. JC Penny likes Teen Sex (June) - one of our more recent hits (due to the controversy surrounding this spot at Cannes). Nothing like a fake spot to get people talking.
6. PS3's Penis Advertising (May) - TBWA does it again with this gem of a print ad.
7. Mr.T in anything is funny (Dec) - Yes, he is always funny, but when the first lady is sitting on his lap, it adds a new dimension on the hilarious scale.
8. NBA - Where Amazing Happens (Oct) - posted right after the NBA launched their 2008 campiagn. Some good, some bad - sort of like the talent in the NBA.
9. Nike Leave Nothing (Oct) - the combination of football season and this gem from Nike and Michael Mann helped get this spot into our top 10.
10. Old School Ads (Nov) - nothing like a little bit of sexism to drive up our number of hits.